Junk Removal Services
Junk Removal, Furniture Removal, Appliance Removal, House Cleanouts, Appliance Removal, Trash Removal, Garage Cleanouts
How Do We Price Junk Removal
Junk Haul City believes in honest upfront pricing for professional junk removal services. Our junk removal pricing depends on a few different variables as all junk hauling jobs are unique. Volume, access, transportation and disposal cost are some of the main things that affect the cost of junk removal in Kansas City and the surrounding areas. In many cases we are able to tell you how much it will cost to remove your junk if you provide us with a photo and in other cases we can set up on-site appointments.
- Access - The access of the debris to be removed will impact the cost of removal. The better access to the junk, the less pricing tends to be. This is because when junk is placed at an easy access point like on the curb or the side of the house, it will take less time and labor to load it into one of our dump trailers.
- Volume - The amount of general junk that we haul away for you will affect how much we will estimate the cost of removal to be. We charge based on how many cubic yards of junk we will be hauling off.
- Transportation - Transportation cost plays a factor in the pricing. City location, distance to the landfill or transfer station and fuel cost all come together to play their part in our junk removal estimates.
- Disposal Cost - Disposal cost and landfill fees are on us! We will price this into our estimates.
Junk Haul City handles all costs associated with any junk removal job and our pricing is always transparent and up-front. We cover labor, transportation, tools and disposal fees on every job that we complete.
10% Discounts to Teachers, Veterans, Senior citizens, First Responders
Junk We Haul Away In Kansas City
We remove many types of debris that range from construction debris to general household junk. We take just about anything that isn't considered explosive, hazardous or infested. We are capable of hauling junk from anywhere on your property including but not limited to basement, attacks, crawl spaces and woods.
- Old Cloths
- Grill Removal
- Mattresses and Beds
- Play Sets
- General Junk Items
- Dryers and Washers
- Office Chairs and Desks
- Treadmills and Weights
- Recyclable Materials
- Couches and Sofas
- Commercial Equipment
Junk Removal and Junk Haulers In Kansas City, Kansas
Pro Junk Hualers In Kansas City
Being a junk hauler can be a tough job at times but a fun experience at others. Being a junk hauler in Kansas City has let us meet some awesome people, not to mention given us the opportunity to participate in some fun jobs like shed removal, hot tub removal, light demolition and general junk removal from garages and homes.
Our day usually starts out with our safety checks on all of our junk hauling equipment and getting our appointment schedule in order. After we are ready to go we set out to get to work! We absolutely love providing junk removal services in Kansas City and the surrounding area so if you are interested in talking junk today, just give us a call and let's see if we can help you reclaim your space!
Junk We Don't Accept
We remove almost anything but there are a few items that we don't remove. Some material needs to be handled by licensed businesses that are trained in handling the transportation and disposal of what is considered hazardous waste. Here is a list of some of the common items that we are asked to take that we can not.
- Oil and antifreeze
- Herbicides and pesticides
- Pressurized containers
- Wet paint
- Any other hazardous materials
- Items too heavy for manual lifting
- Items with dangerous access
- Biohazard debris
- Call Us If You're Not Sure
Text-based Junk Removal Quote
Text Us A Photo Of The Junk
To get a quick estimate, take a few pictures of what you'd like us to come to pick up and text them to (785) 418-0338.
Once we assess the kind and amount of junk you need to be removed, we will respond with our junk removal prices.
We offer curbside junk removal services and accept contactless forms of payment to help combat COVID-19.